'Lucky Green' Fiddlebacks! (started on st. patrick's day)

jaz322

Gold Member
We are so lucky to own fiddlebacks - post up your green here.

fiddleback forge runt duo:
green-dyed curly mango over modified production (w/ green paracord)

bfI0SyZ.jpg

qxFw7Fw.jpg

Last edited:
Took this pic a while back when I realized that green was a predominant color amongst my knives. There are a lot of shades of green. :)

(Sorry for non-Fiddleback content)

My 1st Fiddleback that just arrived yesterday, purchased from lamco3. Handyman 1/8 O1 dyed Mango with black liners and lime pinstripes. Very cool how the greens, depth and reflection change in lighting.

The actual color is somewhere in between these with and without flash. I have envy for some of the knife photo taking talent on here.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Ok I'll play, a little more Emerald Shadetree :)

20160317_174006B.jpg

Last edited:
will someone send me a green fiddleback? i dont have one & dont wanna be pinched!!:D

Hasco - what kind of scales are these? Thanks kindly.

A very old run of shadetree burlap with glow powder. You can't get that anymore. I wish Tod would stop posting pics of it. I know he does that to torment me... :D BTW, Jules has the green BC you liked up for sale.

Hasco - what kind of scales are these? Thanks kindly.

A very old run of shadetree burlap with glow powder. You can't get that anymore. I wish Tod would stop posting pics of it. I know he does that to torment me... :D BTW, Jules has the green BC you liked up for sale.

Yep, what Phillip said. Even minus the glow in the dark aspect- I love that color or green burlap. I said this before ... I would be willing to trade it for a three speed or variable speed kmg:eek::D

Yep, what Phillip said. Even minus the glow in the dark aspect- I love that color or green burlap. I said this before ... I would be willing to trade it for a three speed or variable speed kmg:eek::D

That is awesome - has anyone asked Shadetree if they will make another run of this material? I am assuming that is "emerald" burlap with glow powder? I will report back if I hear back from them on the feasibility of doing so.

Back