LUM Chinese Folder Questions!

Without bats, mosquitos would rule the night!
biggrin.gif
Here's a web page where you can order bat houses to encourage them to roost on your property and keep the bugs down. www.birdcentral.com/bat_houses_page.htm

Bats would show enlightened ecological awareness, as well as being culturally sound! I vote for bats.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

The mosquito is the state bird of Fla.

I would like to see more bats so that we can see mosquitos on the endangered species list.
smile.gif

------------------
If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there to correct him, is he still wrong?

I tried to get a couple bat images up but can't seem to get my website working. If someone wants to put the images up I can E-mail them the jpegs.

Brian booshank@ix.netcom.com

Here are a couple of pictures that Brian sent me, of a Chinese sword with bats. I think the bats in the top picture are cute. If that's a bat in the lower picture, it looks a bit floral to me. Maybe that would be good way to do a bat theme too.

ChineseSword-1.jpg

ChineseSword-S2.jpg

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Would the bamboo look like the design on the Cold Steel Triple Lock knife?? Just wondering.

Blades

Hi y'all,

I REALLY like it plain, but if you put something on it the bats get my vote. Leave the bamboo to David Yurman.

Later,
John

P.S. How about a little Samurai in armor holding a katana as if ready to strike?

I love those bats, but I am disqualified as I won't buy a tanto blade. In all other ways, the knife looks beautiful.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh Fuller
Arlington, Virginia

I don't think this Lum folder has a tanto blade...or am I missing something?

ptn

Ooooohhhhhhh man! *pant, pant* this is killing me. But in a good way!
wink.gif

------------------
Paul Davidson

Them:"What's that clipped to your pocket, a beeper?"
Me:"Uuh....yeah, something like that."

Thank you, James. Those Lums I love!

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh Fuller
Arlington, Virginia

IIRC it is the middle size which is going into production. If it is similar to the custom version it will have a 3 1/8" blade and be 4 3/8" closed. I'm another who has been lusting after this knife for so long I can't remember when it wasn't top of my wish list (OK so maybe that's just my age
smile.gif
).

------------------
Clay
Sydney, Australia

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....here it's tomorrow already.

Sal, When are we going to see these in market. What will the price level be? Over 100$, over 150$ , over 200$???
Are you going to start with only one size?
What blade configuration will be available (hopely plain because the protype looks so good with plain edge) ?

Back