Machine26- this is the MAX

I finally finished the R.U.S.K. Max today. 13" overall, 8" x 3/16" blade, 2" tall at it`s tallest point.. I left it in an "as forged" finish, and put torched and stained oak handles on it. Asking $165.00 shipped in U.S.A., money orders or checks only. Price includes leather sheath.

am5hz4.jpg

This is the original RUSK MAX. I orderd the exact same knife, except with a clip point.
RUSK MAX MkII

I just have this mental picture of rooikat's house - it looks a lot like other houses, only everything (the refrigerator, floorboards, and of course the utensils - even the forks) has a clip point. ;)

Seriously though, that's an awesome knife, and I bet it will look great with a clip. Looking forward to some pics!

All the best,

- Mike

Wow big knife:eek: would make an african proud, could chop limbs off all day with that thing.

I'm looking at it right now! It's a real brute! But considering selling or trading it to finance an axe. But maybe hopefully I won't have to because I really like it.

I'm looking at it right now! It's a real brute! But considering selling or trading it to finance an axe. But maybe hopefully I won't have to because I really like it.

So, you ended up with the original MAX!
John really outdid himself with that one.

Great looking knife! I is/has been my screensaver since John first made it.

The only reason I did not jump on that bad boy was that I knew Stomper would make me a clip point version when the time came.

Back