Man, that was scary.....

Hey Eric,
that looks VERY SWEET!!!
I know you guys live in a swamp, but IIRC during WWII there was an INFImous group of fighters (I think they were fighting Rommel's Panzer tanks) known as the DESERT RATS How about a desert rat warhawk in desert tan and tan paracord. Seems appropriate on the eve of Desert Storm 2 :D

Originally posted by utmts4me
How about a desert rat warhawk in desert tan and tan paracord. Seems appropriate on the eve of Desert Storm 2 :D

Desert Tan, now that is definitely interesting ;):D:D

Great idea Hunter! :D

I'd love to see a Swamp Rat Desert War Hawk, however, I would prefer to have the Resp.C handles over the paracord.

Well, I'm just thinking out loud here but what about.......ahh no I guess I better not say anything about that ;):D:D

Man, that was close.... I almost let it slip ;)

Come on Eric! Slip! Slip! Slip! :) :) :p

We want to hear your ideas. Go ahead, think out loud. Share with your fellow rats.;) :D ;)

We're listening.

Originally posted by RVO3VOM
Come on Eric! Slip! Slip! Slip! :) :) :p

We want to hear your ideas. Go ahead, think out loud. Share with your fellow rats.;) :D ;)

We're listening.

I know nothing....nothing ;):D:D

, I would prefer to have the Resp.C handles over the paracord.
I love the Resp.C handles too, but I like an exposed tang butt as well, especially on a piece like a warhawk.

Eric, is it possible to get both??? :D :D a Resp. C handle that just covers what the paracord in the pic of the prototype handle covers. :eek: :) :) :eek:

So many questions.....so few answers. :D

Haven't you guys figured it out yet....I really have no idea what I'm talking about :D:D

Back