Maniac monday!!!!!!!!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
MANIACMONDAY.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have silver, guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

24/7

Specs:
Steel: 3/32" CPM154CM at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#21- Shadetree Custom natural burlap micarta over orange and black liners with black pin and stainless 1/4" lanyard tube. Tapered tang and filework. - $296 SOLD!

247A.jpg

247B.jpg

Here's one that almost never comes around. This one was designed by our own amazing outdoorsman to the North, Pitdog. This is an absolute beast of a knife.

Pitdog
Specs:
Steel: 3/16" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: approx. 5.5" with extended tang
Blade Length: 5.5"

#7 - OD green canvas micarta with beadblasted grip over black liners with solid brass 1/4" pins - $346 SOLD!

Pitdog1.jpg

Pitdog2.jpg

Delta Recurve

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 4"
Blade Length: 4.25"

#9 - Cross-cut natural canvas micarta (Thanks Joe Flowers!!) over black liners with black pins and stainless 1/4" lanyard tube. - $231

DeltaRecurve1.jpg

DeltaRecurve2.jpg

Bones Black
Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick CPM154CM steel at 61rc
Grind: Flat Chisel
Handle length: 3"
Blade Length: 3"

These don't get numbers. Price on this one is $106[/B] SOLD!

BonesBlack1.jpg

BonesBlack2.jpg

Last edited:
Had a stupid typo in there. That Delta Recurve is supposed to be $231, not $346.

Back