Manrikigarrote and V-Gar

I was wondering if anyone has tried to get the V-Gar system on an airplane? It would seem like the Manrikigarrote would set the metal detectors off and raise some eyebrows. With that said it would be really nice to be able to travel abroad with a system like that. Thanks!

Please don't call me stupid but, what is all that stuff? V-Gar system and Manrikigarrote? What is this? It sounds very interesting. Can you give me any more information? Things can be changed to get past metal detectors ya know.

------------------

I haven't tried wearing it through, but it hasn't gathered a second glance when I've attached the stat cord/pouch to a camera or cell phone as a carry strap and placed in the coin dish.

While folks have chanced it... (They do sound off the detectors, and yes I have to say... I DO NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMEND ANYONE CARRYING IT WHERE THEY SHOULDN'T!

Well,.. that clearly said..

The V-Gar system.. (McGyver is it middle name), Is such a diverse / multi purpose tool,... well why don't I leave some of this to the folks who own them be the testimony of how it can be used.

*** Also the latest addition to the V-Gar system is the "Wing BagTM".
It has a special inverted pocket thats concealed under an outside wall, so you can deploy the ManrikigarroteTM from the bottom (front, next to the zipper) edge of the bag.

VERSITALITY... anymore is a must.

------------------
James

JSP Blade Rigger

Back