• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Manufacturer of Custom Scales and Accessories

I found your FB page, is it fair to say you primarily do Benchmade scales or do you take commissions for other knives?

Those scales are quite nice. Hope they're not the errrrmmmm...infamous kiss of death for you as such work has been for others.

Might you have - or could make a custom scale for a Shirogorov Hati-R?

Interested in red.

Hey everyone, we weren't getting any notifications of messages here. About scales, we don't do one off scales only production runs. We just released the Crooked River, as far as fixed blades we have a Benchmade Hidden Canyon coming soon. Best to shoot us a message it looks like so we don't miss your comments. Our Facebook page gets a quick response as well. Thanks!

If you guys did some carbon fiber, or titanium scales for the bm51they'd sell really well I bet. Id be primarily interested in carbon fiber but the flipper community would be stoked on some nice ti scales.

I visited your webpage looking for a way to contact you because I don't have social media. Might be worth posting contact information here or on webpage besides your Facebook

I visited your webpage looking for a way to contact you because I don't have social media. Might be worth posting contact information here or on webpage besides your Facebook
I, too, don't do social media and looked at your web page for contact information and found nothing. Since your web page looked as if it was started and never actually followed up I sort of figured you didn't really exist online as a viable organization.

WE have someone working on getting that all setup. It actually isn't supposed to be visible at the moment. I will check on it with the designer. Thanks for the heads up Guys!

Back