• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Marfione, Olamic, Hoback, Marzitrlli, Steelcraft, ZT, BM, GEC,

Moved some steel around and now I need to consolidate. I have way too many knives. Looking to turn multiple of mine into another, only really looking for folders. Midtechs, customs, and high end productions are what I am after. I think the pics speak for themselves. These knives are in excellent shape, the users of the bunch are the Marzitelli, Gepetto whittler, and BRKT Essential. Some of these I would consider selling, please keep any chatter to PMs or Email. All trade offers will be considered.
L to R: Marfione Ti/Elmax Anax, Olamic one off CPM3V Nordic cabochon sculpted CF Wayfarer, ZT0801, Steelcraft Field Marshall*GONE*, ZT 0452, Hoback Kwaiback 1st run with light blue ano/acid washed blade, ZT0300*GONE*

BM 63 & 63t, Marzitelli liner lock, Tidioute Crown Lifter 153216 Ebony, BRKT M4 Essential, Tidioute 922213 Maroon linen , Amherst Sabar/D2 trapper, Spyderco Dogtag, Tidioute 570311 Whittler Cocobolo

Last edited:
Hey dude! Let's work out a deal, Dustin is my name. Text me, I have something I know you'll like 928-651-3872

Back