Masterpiece

this one i made ready last week :)

165 saphires , 2kilogramm silver about 600 hours work.

hope you enjoy it!

composingsaphire1.jpg

griffsaphire1.jpg

scheidesaphire1.jpg

klingesaphire1.jpg

Very impressive. I'm not a fan of this type of swords, but the execution is amazing.

That's so mind boggling. Incredible workmanship. I can't imagine how nervous you must be as the sword progressed because if you screw up at the latter stages all the work going in before would be down the drain. Insane!

thanks!!
@keith,
its not for a king ;-) - its made for me ...

You majesty, King Jürgen! :thumbup::D:D

Pretty nice curved toothpick there, Jürgen. :p

But serious, very impressive work!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Best regards, Wolfgang (Wrangler) :)

Not often in bladeforum that anything takes my breath away... In every detail from tip to tip it is a beauty. The days, heck months, of effort can be seen from this artwork (which i'm pretty sure is functional too). I therefore ask to see more of your 'special' works if you have any more. If not you should really make some more.

Normally I'll ask about the type of steel or maybe the specifics of the finish when I'm interested in a blade/sword/knife/axe/hatchet/hawk you get the idea. Now I'm satisfied just looking at it and that's says something. What magnificent detail.

How much is it? Do you have a website which one could see more? Please provide more details about this piece? Planning to give it a name?

Sorry I posted a quick reply while looking at the 1st page and forgot to look at the 2nd. I was too busy admiring the pics in page 1! Apparently you answered most of my queries.

More samples, more pics, more details, more more....

@cotherion,
thanks!
the price is about 50000.- euro...

in the next days i come with more details.

..........that's more than what I make in 3 to 4 years! You make them to sell or keep for yourself? If to sell, who could afford it? If you keep them then you must be heavy in the pockets if you know what I mean :)

In my country the cost of living isn't high like in europe. The impact of 50,000 euro price tag on me is more traumatic compared to what most guys here in bladeforum would feel.

I'll wait patiently for the details for the final piece of the puzzle. Then i'll have a clearer picture of this masterpiece for my dreams at night :)

Back