• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Masters of Defense Harkins Triton, Dalton Companion & MT UT Monkey Edge

BladeBum

Gold Member
Hello all . I got some more pieces for sale as I continue to downsize the collection .All prices are PayPal goods and services with shipping included CONUS. Buyer must 18 and know your local laws . First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it, no holds . All knives were stored in a smoke and pet-free home in a climate controlled safe. Pictures are attached in the link.
Please feel free to message me for more information or pictures. Now onto the knives.

First up is a Masters of Defense Harkins Triton out the front . This knife is long discontinued and exceedingly hard to find. Knife is in great condition, fires and retracts flawlessly . Some wear on the blade and firing switch . There is one ding in the case on the butt end please see the pictures . Come with original MOD belt sheath . A very scarce piece . Price is $sold

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156977069@N08/albums/72157687510029296

Next up is a Rob Dalton Companion auto . This is a unique auto that is actually a liner lock once deployed . Excellent condition like new ,never used or carried. Fires very hard and locks up solid. Blade is off center but doesn't rub. Reptilian pattern machined into aluminum scales with yellowish green aluminum overlays. Awesome piece and I don't believe Rob is making knives anymore . Comes in plastic mesh like all Dalton's. Price is $300

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156977069@N08/albums/72157687510335266

Lastly is a Microtech Ultratech Monkey Edge Blue .122-4FBL Dated 9/2016. Dual plain edge satin Brand new in box with paperwork and plastic. Fires and retracts flawlessly ,this one has an excellent mechanism, I have owned at least a dozen Ultratechs and this is surely one of the more fluid ones. Price is $sold

Last edited:
Congrats on the nice catch

Last edited:
i'll take this one
Microtech Ultratech Monkey Edge Blue

pls send your paypal info.

Back