Maybe A Stupid Question!!

Hi guys, how is all at the Randall forum, first time here so try to be nice.... Just wondering, are the Randalls readily available, I mean can I order one of the military models and receive it anytime soon or are they on a mile long waiting list.

Thanks for the help.:)

Pointy

You can order any of the Models. If you order from the factory the wait is almost 4 years, I think.
If you order from one of the dealers you may get a knife in about 15 months. Each dealer will have a different waiting period depending on how many knives they get per month and how long their order list is.
I suggest you contact a few of the dealers and ask them about their specific delivery date. They are very helpful.

Rod

kaitak pretty much nailed the 'actual' dates if you order through the RMK shop or dealer network...not much more to add there, but...

There are roughly 500 different configurations of RMK's, so once you decide which model/make/option you want, then go looking...

On forums like this, ebay, on-line auction houses, etc. Have a price/configuration in mind, and cash in hand...6 months of active searching and you may find it...but keep in mind, the 'deals' don't last long...usually just a few hours, so be ready to pounce when you find 'your' RMK for sale...

Or, set back for a few minutes, then start the six month search all over again...lol

As a reference point, we've been looking for 2 models for two years now... ;)

Mel

Back