• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Medford Praetorian T Black Tanto beast

Cwilliams563

Gold Member
Was just needing to sell it, but will entertain trades and see what we can agree on. I can add $ if needed. Not looking for WE, Cvivi, Chinese brands etc… Pretty much just what I listed below for trades

Black PVD coated Praetorian T Tanto blade
BEAST of a folding pocket knife!

I am the 2nd owner and have only carried this a few times. It was previously carried and used I was told, and wasn’t real sharp when I got it. I have sharpened only using a steel and a strop and have it pretty sharp now. Didn’t want to mess up the factory edge or finish, since I planned on sending it in anyways. It will kinda cut paper now and kinda shave hair in places.

Blade is off centered that favors the show side. I was going to send it in for a spa treatment to have it sharpened and centered but never got around to it as I only carried it a few times. I was told by the previous owner, they can take care of both at their shop when sent in. This doesn’t affect function in anyway, just aesthetics. Finish isn’t 100% but still in good shape, a few marks here and there as can be seen in pics.

Blade has a little play when closed and it drags a little when closing on the show side of the handle and blade, which is circled in red. Has zero blade wiggle when opened and is rock solid. Has no lock stick. Beast of a bad ass knife and rides way smaller in your pocket than its size.

Gonna call TV at ~500 so money may go either way depending

Would consider the following trades
-CPK DEK 3
-CRK Sebenza Large Magnacut w/ some inlay (not after a PJ) and ONLY an Insingo blade in MC
-Les George folder, not after a small blade. Maybe an MK3, VECP, Button lock etc…
-Les George Fixed Galvo Dagger, or Magnette
-Koenig
-Spartan Harsey Folder (Large) Dragon, or would consider others in MC steel
-Demko full size only
-Strider

Here’s a link to my sale ad for it for more pictures

IMG_2822.jpegIMG_2823.jpeg

Last edited:
Back