Medium Impulse and Pocket Pulse

That's it David, keep putting things off for the last minute, ya know that can become a habit. I have first hand knowledge of that.

And I think IMP is a great name, a lot better than Pulse, who came up with that? Your mother in-law again?
wink.gif

Any specs on the "medium" Impulse yet. I've got the "regular" Impulse and I'm looking forward to a smaller one.

*** Great clip & liner lock "guard" (for want of a better word) design. This is the first pocket knife I haven't removed the clip from.

Phill, you know GigOne came up with "IMP". so leave my Mother in Law out of this!
wink.gif

The 3" Impulse is about 3 months away from hitting the streets. The Impulse's little brother will be similar construction and finish to the original in a more pocket-knife sized version.

Before proceeding with the key-chain Impulse, or for a better word, IMP, we need to evaluate the tooling and production of this model. The knife in the photo is a CNC cut plastic prototype. We have yet to make a working model in steel so this project is still in the concept/development stage. Maybe we let the cat out of the bag too soon on the mini but when we do decide to produce this you guys will be the first to know.

------------------
Sincerely,
Outdoor Edge Cutlery Corp.

David Bloch

See our Online Catalog at: http://www.outdooredge.com

[This message has been edited by David Bloch (edited 02-22-2000).]

Back