Meyerco and DDR?

Stumbled upon a local brick and mortar knife store and saw a Meyerco Gunhammer, it said "a DDR design", had plastic handles, and un stamped metal type. The sales associate said it might be 440. It was $60 for the grayish blade, $65 for the black coated blade.

Are these legit DDR offerings? If so, are they of similar size of the HTM gunhammers?

They are legit. Meyerco is licensed to use many of DDR's designs, as well as Dirk Pinkerton's. Blade length on the Meyerco Gunnies is slightly shorter. Meyerco's are 3.25ish. HTM Gunnies are close to 3.5.

Like hark said, they're legit, but the prices that B&M store was asking for them were about double what you can get them for online.

I would like to try out the Lightfoot and Lambert collaborations, just wish they had better steel. Is the Gunhammer assisted?

Check Out The Meyerco Maxx-Q Knives.
They Are The Meyerco Versions Of The Gunhammer.
They Are Designed By DDR.

Thank you all.

Yes, the ones in the store (at least the ones I handled) were SAO.

I thought the blades of the Meyerco were pretty large, and the HTM are even bigger? Behemoth ;) Gotta pick up a copper handled one at TNK sooner rather than later.

Hi guys
The MCO is a 3D machined G10 handle. The blades are 58 RC 13 CR Mo steel.
They are a great knife for the bucks!
The Dirk Pinkerton, Lambert, Lightfoot, and Randall King knives are all good quality with a forever warranty.

Back