Micarta A2 PSK/Sharpshooter sheath

I would have to say I really like this set up I have been carring it every day for close to two weeks. It is pretty comfortable. I really like having the set up with the K & M. It make it easy to have a simple but competent kit for true every day carry. If I had any complaint at all is that maybee the sheath is not wide enough. Some time it tries to turn side ways in my back pocket. I really need to figure out how to post some pice of this set up. Right now I have the PSK on on side on thebother is a coil of about 6 ' of wire, 10 ' of 600 lb nylon mason line, and the K & M which has 8 Storm Proof matches and a small fiahing kit that includes 25' of 25# spider wire. I am about to add a fire steel blank. I looks like it will slide right in next to the K & M.

I have carried mine a little while hunting. I like the set up, but its a little too bulky with the K&M for my taste. I am going to carry a firesteel blank and a ceramic sharpener instead.

After carrying it a bit more, I am starting to like it more than I originally thought. I will try to take a couple of crappy cell phone pics of the knife, matchcase, and sheath when I get home.

Horrible pics, but they might give you a size idea.

1226439089.jpg

1226439071.jpg

1226439051.jpg

The sheath is from knivesshipfree.com The matchcase is directly from K&M. Try running a search for K&M matchcase.

Was wondering if anybody has tried the bigger one of these for larger knives. I think they call it the hunter. What you think Scott my mini tusker should fit?

I've been thinking about that hunter model. Looks to be a good one for larger knives. The Mini Tusker may fit depending on how deep the sheath is. The MT is 8 1/2" overall.
Scott

I looked at the hunter sheath on the web site, here is what it said "sheath is 1 1/4” longer and 1/2” wider than the Adirondack" pic with tape measure looks to be about 6" deep. I think would fit the mini tusker.

Back