Mick is Gay!

I thought your super secret head was supposed to be laying low knifebomber. What gives? Perhaps the government has given you new secret orders for the outing of the Strider guys?

It sure took you a long time to figure that one out!
Musta been when they both stayed at your house...right?!

Jeeze Ryan...

Everything okay?

Man I tell ya....
Ya let one Air Winger suck your...
Oh sorry...

Now hes trying to duck out of the whole thing!!
I see the way you guys look at each other when you think no one else is looking!!!!!!!
:) :p :) :p
:p :) :p :)

Hey Knifebomber,
That cute little red Ford Forskin or Focus or whatever it is that you bought is starting to make sense now.
Does your father know? He will not be proud!
Duane Dwyer

Now it is all starting to make sense. I hear that in Vermont you guys could actually make it legal. Then you wouldn't have to hide in Vegas Hotels together. Now if only Mick was ex-Navy this would be crystal clear.

SF

Josh

Ex-Navy?! Ohhhh, that's cold, Josh. But, I understand. The Corps tends to make one feel... inadequate. :p

Ryan - it's OK. Coming out of the closet like that shows how much you've matured over the years. :D

I agree with Tom, how could you guys not see it sooner?
Mick is making color coordinated knives for those big strong armed forces boys. Strider is the fashion police of the army. Haven't you guys seen the butterflys engraved next to M. Strider on his customs? The next step is the purple and pink cord wrapped handles. :D

Reed

Hmmm, Mayo is ex-Navy...

Why was he looking when Mick and Ryan thought nobody else was watching?

Curiouser and curiouser...;) :D :p

Mick is Mick Strider, co-owner and founder of one of the most bad a$$ knife companies.
Welcome to the club.:)
Reed

Back