• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MicroTech Amphibian-A (Auto) Stone Wash Serrated BNIB

SALTY

Gold Member
MT Amphibian1.jpeg MT Amphibian2.jpeg MT Amphibian3.jpeg MT Amphibian centered.jpeg

For those in the know - these are the Bad Ass Hen's Teeth that are out of production, discontinued, sought after and those who have 'em ain't given' them up. But, I'm narrowing my focus in hobbies and discretionary spending and some thinning of the heard is in order.

This knife is absolutely BNIB ... never used, never carried, never used to open an envelope, cut a piece of string or any other such nonsense. Centered blade, fires strong - dangerous sharp.

Date on Blade: 01/2002 (2001 iteration)
Blade Length 3.5"
Overall Length 8.25"
Weight 4.0 oz
Blade 14-4CrMo

Buying, or attempting to buy this knife is an express representation and warranty that you are legally eligible to receive and own this knife.

$560 or b/o

Attachments

• MT Amphibian4.jpeg
    MT Amphibian4.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Dang, I guess these are fetching a pretty penny. Don't see many autos up for sale. But I scored a manual plain edge for $75 on facebook a while back. I guess I got lucky!

Back