• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Microtech, Benchmade, Cold Steel and a Spyderco

Ron Tiller

Gold Member
I have a few knives that I’m going to let go of today. All prices include priority mail shipping with insurance to cover the total cost of the knife. First “I’ll take it” followed by a message regarding payment gets it. Payment needs to be PP FF or Venmo with nothing in the comments. All knives have original boxes and paperwork that came with them. If you have any questions or want to see more pictures just message me. Not looking for any trades at the moment. Thanks for looking.

First I have a Microtech Stitch with the Ram Lock. It is partially serrated with black fluted aluminum scales. I have carried this one a few times and may have cut open some mail but nothing more than paper. If you haven’t handled a Microtech with the Ram Lock they definitely nailed it. Price is $275.
IMG_8965.jpegIMG_8966.jpeg

Next I have a Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive Spyderco PM2 with titanium frag scales installed and a CTS-XHP Wharncliffe Blade which will come with the original orange G10 scales as well. I honestly can’t remember if I ever carried this one but it shows no signs or wear anywhere. Price is $SOLD
IMG_8967.jpeg
IMG_8968.jpeg

Next I have a Cold Steel Code 4 with the Tanto S35VN blade. I know that I have carried this one and used it but it definitely hasn’t been abused and shows zero signs of wear. Price is $75
IMG_8963.jpeg
IMG_8964.jpeg
Lastly I have a Discontinued Benchmade Turret with a partially serrated and coated blade. Knife has only been out of the box to flip a few times. It is pretty comparable in size to the Benchmade Super Freek and the action is great on it. When you could find it new in stores it was $220. Price is $170
IMG_8763.jpeg
IMG_8764.jpeg

Last edited:
Back