• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Star Wars set of 5

Selling 5 Star Wars knives
All OTF
-Ultratech S/E ST,White standard,121-1 ST,S/N #440
-Ultratech D/E JK,Blue Standard,122-1 JK,S/N #32
-UTX-85,D/E JM,Green Standard,232-1 JM,S/N #69
-Ultratech D/E tri-grip SL,Red Standard,122-1 SL,S/N #412
-Ultratech T/E BH,Apocalyptic Partial Serrated,123-11,BH
All NIB except the red standard blade was deployed many times leaving a slight (PIC)deployment scrap on one side..
$2000. for all 5
cashapp or paypal
ajcdpmcped at aol
andrew View attachment 1259783 View attachment 1259785 View attachment 1259787 View attachment 1259788 View attachment 1259790 View attachment 1259792

Last edited:
Fyi all your single pics are all of the clip side. Do you have any of show side so i can see the colors. Will you part any out as well?
Thanks

If you decide to split I'll take the Jedi and possibly more....send dm message...thanks

Thanks for your interest..
I am awaiting a couple of responses to sell all in one deal...
I will get back to you guys who want individuals if that falls through.
Thanks
Andrew

Thanks for the update Andrew. One good thing about splitting them up is it will give you easy chance to gain multiple feedback per same sale and a lot of great people on this forum. That said, will totally take the Jedi Knight. shalom

I'll take one if you are splitting them up. Not sure if all are spoken for yet. Not too picky on which one.
I've bought several on reddit and JD, can provide references.

Nothing yet...a few attempts,but no confirms.
If I cant sell all 5 in one deal,I will submit a new thread ,pricing each individually

Nothing yet...a few attempts,but no confirms.
If I cant sell all 5 in one deal,I will submit a new thread ,pricing each individually

Ok, like I previously posted, I would definitely take the Jedi master, maybe the Sith Lord too.

Hi,I want to take the sith lord.Let me know if you decide to sell them separately.

Back