• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mid-tech 3.3" liner lock. S35VN $199 Canadian

I have one of thes and have to say that fit and finish is great! Very light weight and thin slicer blade. Steps on the blade don't allow stuff to stick. Perfect style blade for EDC. Great job on these and nice price point for what you are offering.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Nice folder but just ordered a Lynx fixed blade hunter. Looks like a great edc, the Lynx that is, folder too for that matter. thanks and keepem sharp

Thanks for the order! Looking forward to your thoughts on the Lynx, once you have a chance to use it a bit

The Skaha is an excellent little folder. I'm probably misleading with that description as 3.3" is not really small at all, but my preferred carry size is in the 3.5-4" range. This is actually a good-sized knife, but its incredibly light weight makes it almost unnoticeable in pocket.

Grapeshot posted an excellent review of the Skaha a ways back that was unfortunately trolled, moved, and subsequently closed. My own two cents is that this is a very well-designed/-built knife with excellent F&F and premium materials. S35VN is a favorite steel of mine and this blade came with a super sharp and refined edge. The flipping action is effortless and foolproof and the blade free-drops and closes under its own weight--just amazing for such a light piece. The CNC milling lines on the blade give it an attractive look and actually help the knife slip through material by reducing contact area.

I originally bought mine as I have a family connection to BC through the Burnaby area, where the knife is made, the Okanagan, Skaha meaning dog in that area's native language, and to the Frazier river, of which the North Arm is a branch. I'm glad of that, as it led me to pick up this sweet addition to my collection and carry rotation.

Nice pictures ChazzyP!
I've got a tan one on the way.:thumbup:

@ChazzyP, thanks for the pics and review. I have a yellow on the way too. Looks pretty good. I am excited for it to come it.

The contoured g-10 looks great. Looks like it would be comfortable as well. Looking forward to picking one up soon. It will be my first home grown knife.

Great looking folder, and love your fixed blades too. Now if I only had money...:D
Thanks, Neal

Great looking folder, and love your fixed blades too. Now if I only had money...:D
Thanks, Neal

Thanks Neal! One thing to keep in mind, if you're looking for one of our knives at a better price, is our seconds. We have a separate category for them on the website. There aren't any knives listed in it right now, but we do have seconds from time to time. Feel free to send an email if you have any questions :)

I took delivery of one of these late last year. I have carried and used it (I will admit, I am a light user) regularly since then. It is really a great knife. It is very light and the fit and finish is excellent, as it is with all of the North Arm Knives. The blade's edge came very cleanly finished and razor sharp. The mechanical tolerances must be dialed in perfectly because though I'm not a habitual flipper, this knife flips faster and more smoothly than many of my "more expensive" knives. Mike

I took delivery of one of these late last year. I have carried and used it (I will admit, I am a light user) regularly since then. It is really a great knife. It is very light and the fit and finish is excellent, as it is with all of the North Arm Knives. The blade's edge came very cleanly finished and razor sharp. The mechanical tolerances must be dialed in perfectly because though I'm not a habitual flipper, this knife flips faster and more smoothly than many of my "more expensive" knives. Mike

Thanks for the great feedback Mike!

Back