• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mike Snody Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weinerd, post more about his please and if it needs to go to GBU double post. I want to hear more about WHY and WHAT happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were issued an immediate full refund because you lied about being PayPal verified, and we're unwilling to verify your self. By practical means have a great weekend and presidents day. Get comfirm and don't mislead people.....thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread moved at OP's request. ACQ, click the link below my signature to update your user group to "dealer".

Hi, I would like the Boss with blue OR Green(tan?) paracord, do they come with sheaths?
PM sent also

Excellent Transaction - Real pleasure meeting you - appreciate your genuine support of our troops!
Hope to do business again!

thank you Jerry you are a very classy guy and im glad i mustered up the courage to meet you in person, it would have been a shame to ship those over the mail with you so close and miss meeting such a class act and honorable gentleman of prestigous stature...i wish you son the very best in his career, and send his family and yours my prayers to keep safe from harm. i rarely get the chance to meet such and do business with such a rare breed and it made my whole week to be able to do business with you and hope to see you again soon we will definetly have to meet up for the knife show and in fact you should come to Atlanta if you have the oppurtunity as I'll be sharing a booth with one of my partners who is going into full scale sheath production for all knives custom and production, he has an outstanding and extremely innovative product that solves a lot of age old problems with knife wear from the sheath as well as provides solution to some of the worlds upper echelon tactical specifications

Hi, I would like the Boss with blue OR Green(tan?) paracord, do they come with sheaths?
PM sent also

I don't really know what the laws of the UK are but from what I've heard knives are either frowned upon or illegal all together....with respect to all unless you have an established account with Mike or UltraReef, I will not sell outside he CONTUS because I'm protecting National Treasures from falling into the hands of Asian Reverse engineers who would try to copy and reproduce the designs....although you can never replicate the passion and skill that goes into Mikes knives that make them industructible it would be a shame to see counterfeits on the market...

this is after careful consideration and great respect to the fans worldwide, as also it is with great sadness as nothing brings me more joy, than to receive emails as I have this week, from extremely passionate fans in many countries such as Brazil, Chile, the UK, The Middle East, Australia, South Africa etc etc requesting knives sent to them.

I would love to deal with you guys and I have the utmost respect for the rareness of people like yourselves...you represent who I am and I wish I could send to you, and I may make exceptions if you reach out to me and I make a judgement call based on who you are, your collection and intentions, and respect that you show. I have to balance with the few remaining knives, where to send, what risks to take in regard to shipping rare knives to far away lands with varying laws and varying customs and importation regulations....so I am sad to announce that the few remaining knives with go only to the continental US. this decision is one that saddens me, and although I am willing to make a few exceptions, this is because mikes work is a on the level of a National Treasure, and as his company becomes more mainstream it will inevitably become the target of piracy and reproduction and I will do everything in my power as the worlds largest collector to prevent this and keep the treasure where the heart is the United States of America

Again this is an issue I have thought very deeply about and it saddens me one way or the other because there are not enough knives to please everyone, Also I identify with the rarity of the type of person one is to seek out a collection of Snody knives, I know how hard it is to get them in America and how impossible it is to get them Abroad, I thank everyone for their love and support as Snody knives grow and remains to keep things as real and humble as sjust

so often companies gain mainstream noteriety as well as that of the blade community and sell out so to speak, and i can assure you snody knives has built itself on the prestige of grass roots and staying humble and no matter how large scale the following becomes the knives will always be the same handmade USA heirloom quality and the demand will only grow as the supply is already at maximum quantity no matter how many apprentices mike has, there is no way more blades can be produced at the level of quality that is snody knives. so don't expect any changes any time soon, the only thing that is changing is the international noteriety is spreading like wild fire, and this is making the knives appreciate in value at a rate that has a lot of people hating while they try to buy the knives and cant

we have lots of love for the people and will take care of them any way we can but family always comes first followed by respecting the fans :D

enjoy collecting the knives they are about to go through the roof in pricing....Snody was trending on twitter earlier...can you believe that?!!??

Last edited:
No worries mate, i appreciate the way you respect your country and craftsmanship. i'm sure one day i will have the chance to own a snody through british forums... i'll be using and enjoying it ofcourse, personally i don't like it when people collect knives as "investment" only, they can invest their money elsewhere and let us enjoy the blades ;)

come on get the guy a snody ;)
it is a privilege to own one, but i think you should talk to these guys (make sure they arent the cloners you speak of) and hook em up, get mikes stuff out to fans so he can do his thing over there.
TAKE OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back