Mini Scout?

Does anyone know the dimensions of this knife? I can't find its specs on this forum or Nick's website.

And if anyone has it and would be willing to take a photo of it held in your hand so I can make a better visual assessment of its size beyond judging by its measurements, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry about that man. I really need to spend some time on my site. To be totally honest with you I don't like doing computer stuff. I know, I know, it is the basis for selling these knives. I guess I just feel it takes me so long to make even the slighest change to my site I just get lazy and not do it.

Anyway, take a look at this http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727659

I just posted this one and it is a slightly longer version of the mini. I would just give you the measurements of the one you are asking for, but the template is at the shop, and I can't remember the dimensions.

Thanks
Nick:)

Thanks Nick. I did see that post of the Cub Scout. It's just slightly bigger and too close in size to many of my current knives. So I was wondering if the Mini would be the small size that I was looking for... small but not too small sort of thing.

I snapped the pics a couple days ago but forgot to upload them. Any way, here's an in hand shot of the mini Scout. Blade and handle are about 3 1/2", and it's right about 7" overall. I think it is 1/8th thick.
DSC01226.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

Here it is next to my Sierra Scout
DSC00957.jpg

It's a great companion to a larger blade, and plenty good on it's own. I slip it in my back pocket on many day hikes. I like a wide blade on small knives, and this one cuts like a razor.

Back