• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mint UT-6 V.G. auction ends Jan 15th.

Bastid

Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder.
Staff member
Super Mod
Ok here is the deal. We don't do this type of thing very often but you will see a few of these here and there in the forums.

All of the proceeds from this sale will go to our own Vampire Gerbil.
Payment will be sent to him and I will take care of shipping the knife.
It would be wonderful if the knife went for a generous price.

This auction will end Jan 15th at noon EDT.

Bids may be placed in this thread or emailed to me.

The minimum bid is 165.00. (Yeah I know they might be found cheaper, but the winner of this one will have a special UT-6. Every time they use it, they can smile thinking about what they did to get this knife.)

How's that for a sales pitch. :D (First one I have ever made on B.F. that was not in W&C :cool: )

Specifics.
MT UT-6 Mint. Satin plain single edge. Box, velcro pouch and all the original goodies.

Thank you for considering this knife.
(If you are interested in a multiblade check out the Traditionl Forum. We also have a couple of nice knives going on the the Community forum.)

-Gus

(Mods,
You guys do a great job not just here but all over the forums. If I have screwd up, please toss this into the traditional forum and it will not be a problem.).

The year is looking good and Parker, you just made my day!

Thank you!

Gus

Bastid, can you forward via email VG's address to me over the weekend?

Thanks!

Parker

Parker,

Thank you for your very kind and generous support!

Email will be sent in a few minutes.

Gus

Back