Missed out on the Blade Show? - Bushcraft & Nessmuk BLOW-OUT - Free Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamma1....psst....don't tell anyone...but I made a whole mess of these in 3V....:D...so yes, I DO have more available. ;)

ombrapelone - you got it, Bro. :thumbup:

jaysdad contacted me through another forum...he's ok with one of the "extras" (sight-unseen...but same steel/handle/quality). :thumbup:

Dan, PayPal keeps trying to push $ 12 shipping...what am I doing wrong? Np PP, just CC for these? If so, that's OK, I just need to know...

Thanks!

Dan so please one Bushcraft sheath more and one nessmuk Natural Canvas Micarta plus one Traditional quickdraw natural leather sheath by Butch.
Just my friends like your special discount:D
So 270 + 35 + 95 + 50 = 450 USD. OK?

Last edited:
Dan, PayPal keeps trying to push $ 12 shipping...what am I doing wrong? Np PP, just CC for these? If so, that's OK, I just need to know...

Thanks!

I'll fix the link...but yes, just send to my email address from Paypal - should work fine.

Don't use the link on Dan's site. Just send the funds to his email address using Paypal.

Dan so please one Bushcraft sheath more and one nessmuk Natural Canvas Micarta plus one Traditional quickdraw natural leather sheath by Butch.
Just my friends like your special discount:D
So 270 + 95 + 50 = 415 USD. OK?

bushcraft in 3V = $135
bushcraft in 3V + JRE sheath = $135+$35=$170
nessmuk in nat micarta + quickdraw not tooled) = $95+$50=$145

Total would be $450
(will ship with other orders)

Thanks!

:thumbup:

Dan

What's that loud sucking sound I hear??? Air leaving Dan's shop with all the orders that just shipped? :D

Hey Dan,Chickenplucker here. It really was nice to meet you at Blade. I am loving my nessmuk. I got the red G-10. Love my Georgia Bulldog colors or is that Arkansas Razorback red? Keith :thumbup:

Hey Dan,Chickenplucker here. It really was nice to meet you at Blade. I am loving my nessmuk. I got the red G-10. Love my Georgia Bulldog colors or is that Arkansas Razorback red? Keith :thumbup:

Having spent my college years in GA and being a dog-lover...I'll side with you on the Bulldog red. :thumbup: ;)

Dan

Awesome thanks Dan, my day just got better! Woohoooo! Will do PP as soon as I get home today.

got your PM - reply sent - thanks!

Dan

I'll take number 15 nesse if you can cancel my Nesse kit knife number 10 option 3 Mike T, I would also like to buy a sheath for the knife (JRE quickdraw) $100+$35.00+$12.00 (shipping to Hawaii) - $30.00 down payment for kit knife = $117.00 let me know if that looks right.

Mike

If you have 1 Bushcraft left in 3V/Natural Micarta I'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back