• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mnandi, Lg. and Sm. Sebenza Slip sheaths

sheathmaker

Custom Leather Sheaths
I have available for quick ship or special order, Slip sheaths for the three CRK models mentioned. They are made with or without a pocket clip. These are made on a speculative basis from random leather choices including but not limited to Fine grain cowhide, Shark, full quill Ostrich, Alligator, Lizard, Elephant etc.

I try to keep a few of each on hand for immediate shipment, but these are subject to prior sale.

Prices are from $50 and up depending on the actual material used, and whether or not a clip is installed. Average price on clip sheaths is $60. First class postage with DC in a bubble envelope is about $3. Contact information is below in my sig line if you want to place an order or ask questions.

Paul

Last edited:
I've got one of these from Paul a few months ago in regular cowhide. I slip my Lg Sebbie in there (removed the clip), and I love it. The sheath clips nicely to my pocket and is perfect for protecting my unique graphic. If only I knew back then that I could have gotten it in one of the more exotic skins! Haha. Still, I do like the sheath a lot. Since it isn't molded, mine can also double as a carrier for my BM42.

Just got one of these from Paul. The quality is excellent and he ships fast. You can't go wrong with one.

Back