• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mod Opinel - Zebra (SOLD)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello my dear brothers,

Today, with God's good will i managed to finish one of the two Opinels that i bought some time ago with a mod purpose :)
The goal was a ULTRA light pocket knife with a classy and fine looking which i would say it is.

No7 in 12c27 stainless steel, acid etched blade for a dark mate grey finish and a 15 degree mirror edge. The handle is beech wood that withstood a repeated staining/buffing process up until it got a nice, king ebony like look; in the end it was sealed with renaissance wax and buffed one more for a nice glossy touch ;)
Fittings were also acid etched to match the whole setup.

Overall i am very pleased with the result and hopefully you will be too.
Not a very complicated mod and you could do it of course by yourself with the proper tools and some spare time, but in case none of these are available or you are not in the mood for such project this is a very good opportunity to own a special knife for a bargain price.

Price is 55 usd - please add 5 usd for shipping.

Please watch the vid in HD to see it's full potential as the pic is not doing it justice ;)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

mod 1.jpg

Back