Moe 100$!$!$!$ Crisis Card!$!!$

I saw Horton's vid of the Crisis card on Youtube, and it does look like a fine tool. Nice work on that. I am amazed at the quality craftsmanship coming out of knife and toolmakers today. The skill combined with the super steels make the perfect storm for some sick knives and tools.

Soooo...... Whatever became of these? Are they going to be available? Are they being saved for the Virtual Show?

Or are they already gone?? :confused:

Just wondering.. Saw the pics and I never heard anything after that.

Soooo...... Whatever became of these? Are they going to be available? Are they being saved for the Virtual Show?

Or are they already gone?? :confused:

Just wondering.. Saw the pics and I never heard anything after that.
Pretty sure they came and went, you missed'em.

The first run is gone,,,,, but I've heard tell of a second run ,,,,,, I'd wait for the soon to be arriving ,,, Virtual Knife Show..... there might be a few available then,,,,,,,,,, Never give up hope !!!!!!!!!

The first run is gone,,,,, but I've heard tell of a second run ,,,,,, I'd wait for the soon to be arriving ,,, Virtual Knife Show..... there might be a few available then,,,,,,,,,, Never give up hope !!!!!!!!!

Bet the dude that just paid $202 for one on Ebay, will be a little unhappy to hear that. :eek:

Snody=Money!$!$!$!$ You never know what is going to pop up....

A nice pull ?????????? Hows dat,,,,,,,,, $200. for a $100. item . Money ta burn , I suppose..... :confused: or just overwhelming desire .

Bringing some heat for y'all
Stuff022.jpg

I woulda scored a cpl. of those cards,,,,,,,,,, cept I found this place the week after they sold out,,,,,,,,,,,, such is life,,,,,,there will be other things offered,,,,,,,,, and I will be aware !!!!!!!! Word

Yep, the three amigos looks very nice. You don't need to worry about loosing one. I'm really hoping to get a CC. It provides real protection, not the bs all these banks claim to offer on theirs!

Back