Money Back Option if the HEST Folder does not ship as per countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
your wife is a Gorilla?

LMAO :D. I'm glad I know what you mean, I bet there are at least 10 people on this forum right now thinking I am heading west with an arsenal & a knife . . :) She was there in the early
70's & her best friend still lives in Ft. Scott. I was out in K.C. a few years ago at a conference & had the "pleasure" of going there & seeing both towns. Wasn't too bad, I grew up in a town similar to Ft. Scott. Even got to dine at "Chicken Mary's" . . . another story in it's entirety.
Be safe.
p.s.: I also forgive you for calling my wife a "Gorilla" . . . ;)

Last edited:
if you find yourself near KC again, drop me a line - i work there a couple days a week.

if you find yourself near KC again, drop me a line - i work there a couple days a week.

Will do. I have 3 bowling tournaments out west the first part of next year & my wife wants to stop in Ft. Scott for a few days on the way back. We could head up Rt. 69 for a few hours I'm sure. We were in K.C. for 3 days @ hotel downtown (can't remember the name, had a huge waterfall in the foyer when you walked in, rooms were like $400 a night) & sat on our "patio" on the 9th floor & watched Three Dog Night do a concert over in a civic park across the street. Funny thing was, we were in the beef capital of the world, & I sent every steak I ordered medium well back to be re-cooked / too much gristle / fat. Was kind of a private joke with my wife & I, told her we should have brought Skyline with us . . . :)
Be safe.

sounds like the westin crown center hotel.
there's some good food to be had in KC, but the expensive places generally aren't it.
you should try hamburger mary's some time -- odd scene, but pretty good food

As everyone said; seriously where is the OP? Is he a one hit wonder? He didn't even last a minute in this hostile environment, he doesn't deserve it, please don't refund him and send one my way X.X haha. Geez you would expect him to atleast chime in ONE more time after his original post. Or all you scary goblins scared him away :p, This thread is great in many ways, not only for laugher and just general merriment talking with people. But the workings of a company, their integrity, and pride and other good stuff I can't think of. And it also is a good example of the right to refuse business rights :p. I should go to bed now lol

Here, this'll make the thread pop a little bit...

about5.jpg

slide1.1.jpg

slide2.2.jpg

Guyon, I bet you carry one of those foldable stirring sticks just to make sure the pot is stirred every once in awhile, huh ??? ;)
Be safe.

No way. I just use my Busse folder.

BusseFolder.jpg

Hell, just when I thought all the drama involved the carbon fiber Paramilitary II. :eek:

Good lookin folder there Guyon!

Man I have been watching this thread.... too funny you guys did a good job stomping the life out of it. The OP must be lurking around sulking about the countdown clock going bye bye. The hissy fits that get thrown on these forums are crazy!

The HEST folder looks so awesome I would wait and keep waiting for it..... at least we have production shots to look at unlike the elusive Busse FOLDER! Well except for that Scotch induced prototype that Guyon has :)

No way. I just use my Busse folder.
BusseFolder.jpg

Guyon, you might have so-so skills with Word & Excel, but your comedy skills are 10+ my good man . . . :thumbup: :D
I almost spewed my tea once again on my keyboard. Between you, Pit, & Cricket, when I read any of this trio's posts, all beverages stay out of my gun room . . :)
This is too funny, Jerry needs to see this photo.
Be safe.

Guyon, you might have so-so skills with Word & Excel, but your comedy skills are 10+ my good man . . . :thumbup: :D
I almost spewed my tea once again on my keyboard. Between you, Pit, & Cricket, when I read any of this trio's posts, all beverages stay out of my gun room . . :)
This is too funny, Jerry needs to see this photo.
Be safe.

I'm sure Jerry's seen it. I've posted that one in the Busse forum enough times. It takes down some of the tension when someone is ranting about the lack of a Busse folder.

As for the signature, that's cj65's line. He posted a gut-ripping report from his compound titled, "My home internet and cable are out, are we under attack?" As he imagined armageddon unfolding, he posted that line, and I found it to be both high comedy and quote worthy. Sure enough, if the world comes to an end, there'll be folks making Powerpoint presentations about it. :p The thread, BTW, is in a forum to which I cannot link, and I would not recommend anyone else linking it, unless s/he wants an infraction from the mods. :eek: However, it's worth the search if you can get there. cj65 plays the whole thing straight for a while, and it's hilarious.

The thread, BTW, is in a forum to which I cannot link, and I would not recommend anyone else linking it, unless s/he wants an infraction from the mods. :eek: However, it's worth the search if you can get there.

I think I will pass. If I would get caught, I could plead I am still a little "green" around here (don't know if that would work or not), or just plead with them & try the old fashioned American way - - - - - - - - - bribes . . :D
Thanks for letting me know, maybe one of these days I can talk Moose or Mist into bird doggin' and see what happens, I think you & they have a little bit more pull around here than I do . . . Thanks again with this thread.
Be safe.

Are thy done, are they done, are __ they__ done?????? :confused: ... :confused: .... :D ..... :D ...... :D

:D:D:D Just didn't want Falcor's thread to die.... :D

I wonder if he has had any second thoughts after getting voted off the Island???
[Per his own request I might add.... :D]

I wonder if he has had any second thoughts after getting voted off the Island???
[Per his own request I might add.... :D]

If he hasn't yet, he will. Especially when everyone starts making comments about it. How awesome it is. :)

People get way too nutty over knives. Seriously, thank god or whoever that's all some have to worry about :D

Well for every islander that doesn't want his DPx HEST/F there are plenty of cannibals that will snap it up. We only want happy customers and we will keep them happy. Cranky customers can go to WalMart and get all the cranky knives they want :))

Man, I'm not going to see mine until the second run in February or whatever, and I'm still happy as a lark. Of course, I'll hate every one of you who gets a folder before me, but now I have a HEST fixed blade to ease some of the pain. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back