Monkey Edge 3.5 Frag Scales

Recent post I saw that there was some green Ano done from The Ranch. I think the green hardware with translucent frag looks Awesome!!

IIRC that XM was made for Howe's...looked outstanding! Now that knife with a translucent scale and some bronze hardware...oh now that would be HOT!

I have bronze Ti standoffs on both my green XMs and like it a lot. Both currently wear black G10 std. texture that I may someday swap/upgrade to textured c/f.

cf back up

thanks to their great shop system which prevents me from having a different shipping and billing address i cant order cause my american proxy is not at home :mad:

TAXES IS STEALING

IIRC that XM was made for Howe's...looked outstanding! Now that knife with a translucent scale and some bronze hardware...oh now that would be HOT!

RHK has done some green ano (as seen with Howes but they have also done it for shows and other special circumstances). It does look great.

Monkey Edge doesn't mess around. Snagged a CF frag, then poof! Gone. Yesterday, after notification of washer screw kits in, couldn't order at work, got home, gone. Note to self, next notification, drop everything, place order. Period.

With the CF I have found they come and go. I saw the posts from earlier today and checked around 7:00 EST and they were gone. Checked again at 8:00 for the heck of it and they were back, I got one. Now gone again.

Yeah, they are a lot better in person than they look on the web. I love my new blue/black and have a cf incoming.

Just scored a CF frag. Pretty excited about putting it on my bowie!

Thanks guys for making me spend more money...just got my new one and now i ordered a CF.I feel happy but guilty at the same time :(

^haaaaa-haha this time i got one as well!!!

so there gonna be at least two CF frag scales in austria! :D

my CF frag and a set of bronze ti hardware will go on a black DLC wharnie in the future!!! cant wait to create the ultimate black wharnie!

9:42 and cf still in, but translucent green is gone
Now if they'd just get some XM-24 frag scales in!:thumbup:

Back