Monolithic one-piece Axe.

So, WHERE IS IT??? I've been waiting far too long for this axe!!!

Seriously, though; what's the scoop???
:confused:

I don't see them listed at all, so mostly likely they are discontinued.

Yeah, they've announced a couple of things in the past that looked cool but were cancelled for one reason or another. It fortunately doesn't happen very often.

I still like their products. I STILL WISH THEY'D PUT 'AT LEAST' ALUMINUM LINERS IN THEIR G10 HANDLED FOLDERS!!!!!!

(I'd pay the extra $20.)

Brad "the butcher";17059546 said:
It would be hard to compete with the eastwings.....probably a big factor in cancelling

Yeah, Estwings are really good, and really reasonably priced(so much so that I've bought a few of their tools just cause I wanted to have them, even though I will never use them...like their rock pick)...so really, the cancelling of the CS 1 piece axes isn't a big deal, for me. I'm sure CS's would have been a good axe too, but really, if you want a 1 piece axe, you really can't go wrong with an Estwing.

I still like their products. I STILL WISH THEY'D PUT 'AT LEAST' ALUMINUM LINERS IN THEIR G10 HANDLED FOLDERS!!!!!!

(I'd pay the extra $20.)

G10 is stronger than 6061 T6 Aluminum, which is what Cold Steel uses for liners.

I almost bought a Estwing 26-inch handled ax on that big river site.

It was a great deal, but I figured that I really don't need one.

Because too many knives I would rather have instead.

I almost bought a Estwing 26-inch handled ax on that big river site.

It was a great deal, but I figured that I really don't need one.

Because too many knives I would rather have instead.

Well, if you change your mind, you can't go wrong with an Estwing. In all honesty, I've bought a bunch of Estwings I'll never use just cause l like the hammers and axes so much. Do I NEED a rock pick, or bricklayer's hammer? Nope. But I got em anyway. They aren't expensive at all, either.

Back