Monster Nessie Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, please put me down for one in 5160 with Green Micarta. Would it be possible to get the hollow tube rivets throughout the handle instead of the two standard pins?

Will do my best to update the list, guys.

In the meantime, check out this new sheath for the Monster Nessie.

MonsterSheath0625-01.jpg

MonsterSheath0625-02.jpg

Whatch think?

Dan

Hey Dan. If there is still a spot I would like one of these monsters. It will complete the trifecta for me. Of course I haven't yet received my other two ;). Put me down for 5160 w/green micarta and a plain sheath.
Thanks

Dan, I don't know if it's too late but may I change my #14 Emanuele P - GCM - PD
to Cocobolo scales?

Got your e-mail Dan, but I'm still not on the list :confused: Anyway I'll be sending the deposit soon. Please add me when you get a chance as you indicated you would in your e-mail.
Thanks.

I finally have the Monster Nessie blades in the shop!

:thumbup:

I'll update this list as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Dan

update pics - got blades in from the waterjet guy - I am now ready to move these in the heat-treat rotation.

:thumbup:

MonsterNessie0728-01.jpg

Just need to do some grinding now....:foot: :barf: *cough* *cough*

:eek:

Dan

Sir,
Just wondering where you stand with the Monster Nessie list? Small game season opens here in about a month with moose season about a month after that and I'd like to hit the wilds with the Monster Nessie on my belt.
Thanks.
Wave

Greetings Dan,
I was looking for price for the curly koa in CPM 3V,
with the tooled sheath.
Thanks, ronin923

Dan,

I don't know if I ever made it to the list but I traded for one of these so please don't add me. Can't wait to take this one camping.

Thanks, Jim

started grinding blades today....gonna take a while, though...!

Dan

I will check the list and update it asap.

In the meantime, here is where I am right now:

Updates1026-04.jpg

I have 5 ready for heat-treat....will be doing it tomorrow. :thumbup:

These take a LONG time to grind!!!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back