Mora Givaway!!

So who's been wanting to try a Mora but just hasn't got around to picking one up?
I've got a like new Craftline Allround (SS,blue handle) that needs a new home. Sheath has been modded so that it lays flat when worn as a neck knife and comes with paracord attached to do so. It is not possible to wear it on a belt. My preference is for this knife to go to one of our younger, less fortunate members without access to a large stable of blades. Please post a pic of yourself doin' some woodsbummin' and I'll pick a winner after post #12 to 15. Thanks for playing along!

Very cool ! I like seeing this sort of thing!

I'm too old, have to many blades, Etc

How this for a pic, not sure he has room though with all them merit badges. But the look in his eyes sure tells the story

eagle-scout-shawn-goldsmith-and-all-his-one-hundred-and-twenty-one-merit-badges_binghamton-ny-february-2009_naomi-harris.jpg

well i dunno if this counts as woodsbummin :) but it sure is fun, and in the woods + im usually the one taking the pics, so im not in any of them
and im not really that young,
less fortunate? well, i work seasonal, and have 5 kids
so, include me or not, either way, very nice of you to offer the chance
DSCF6278.jpg
[/IMG]

Mike

I already own a Mora, but my girlfriend wouldn't mind getting her hands on one after seeing how sharp mine is! She's been bugging me to get her one for a while, but we're broke ass college students, so I haven't been too motivated, lol. Hope us Canadians are eligible to enter as well :)

Here's a shot of her sparking her first ever winter fire with a firesteel.

15518910150351934810601.jpg

Damn I don't have any pictures of me doing anything special...

But id love a knife... Don't know anything about the mora- or even what it looks like so sounds good to me

I already own a Mora, but my girlfriend wouldn't mind getting her hands on one after seeing how sharp mine is! She's been bugging me to get her one for a while, but we're broke ass college students, so I haven't been too motivated, lol. Hope us Canadians are eligible to enter as well :)

Here's a shot of her sparking her first ever winter fire with a firesteel.

15518910150351934810601.jpg

Now I would have voted for the bushcraft girl.......just saying

Back