More HEST folder pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raccoon_Really_Really_Want.jpg

i dig it.. I need it. i cannot wait

I know what to get myself for Christmas can't wait hope I can find one in stock around that time may be a late Christmas present. Awesome knife!!

So its G-10 with titanium ...not just G-10 on the non lock side? And maybe this was answered in the other thread but ...how does the lock, lock the knife open?
TC

You guys did a bitchin job with that folder Jeff! I can't wait to use it as my EDC.

Just askin, and It'd be a pain in the buttocks to sort out, but would be a cool thing all in all.

Thanks!

It really is going to be hard to wait till December!

Jeff, Mike, and Pelton, you guys did an excellent job on this one!

It is going to sell like CRAZY just the way it is!

I am very much looking forward to what else you guys have in store for us!!

Keep the excellent products coming :thumbup:

i cant stop looking at these pics. gonna have to get a HEST fixed blade just to hold me off until winter. might have to make this picture my screen saver to keep me from coming back to see pics again.

HEST fixed blade is awesome! so happy I got one!

on the G-10...personallly, I love it with the Micarta handles...they grip your hand well, which is really important on the HEST FB - or the prybar would be in your palm all the time.
Got G-10 on my spyderco military...which is my only folder...WHICH will be sold as soon off quickely as soon as I get my HEST folder! :)

Whats cool is you'll be able to use the bottle opener without opening the blade!!!!!
With how the angle of the bottle opener is it will be somewhat awkward, the large end of the handle will be over top of the bottle cap and you will have to push it down and over the top of the bottle.

I love Micarta too but but there will be secret sauce mods to the G10 scale on the folder :) I don't like the hard glassiness of the G10 feel.
Micarta would chip at that thickness and profile but the G10 on the HEST folder is going to feel different and more like Micarta...without the absorption or chipping qualities.

Yes ergo, balance and abuse-ability is critical with my knives. I also like a razor edge and light carry. No need to carry steel or titanium you will never use. I did not want to duplicate the fixed blade HEST because it is the pick up truck of the line. Bashable, grindable and fix up able in the field. The Folder is more the muscle car :)

I love Micarta too but but there will be secret sauce mods to the G10 scale on the folder :) I don't like the hard glassiness of the G10 feel.
Micarta would chip at that thickness and profile but the G10 on the HEST folder is going to feel different and more like Micarta...without the absorption or chipping qualities.

Yes ergo, balance and abuse-ability is critical with my knives. I also like a razor edge and light carry. No need to carry steel or titanium you will never use. I did not want to duplicate the fixed blade HEST because it is the pick up truck of the line. Bashable, grindable and fix up able in the field. The Folder is more the muscle car :)

Muscle cars are good :)

The renders look badass!

Wow those pics look 100% real. With rendering like that who needs a camera anymore! :D Can't wait for pics of the real thing.

thanks, RYP! excellent analogy there!
I'm ready - got my "in" for a left handed version whenever they are available.
Hard use gear is all I care about, and trusting you, Jeff, and Mike is easy.

i am already saving for this. probably the best looking folder i have ever seen. it will live in my pocket after they come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back