Most Cherished Crk

JUST KICKING BACK LOOKING UPON MY COLLECTION OF CRK'S.:)MIND YOU MY COLLECTION IS AT IT'S INFANCY.TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH ONE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.AN EDC OR AS SOME WOULD SAY A PRINCESS DRAWER :confused:NOT BEING A BIAS PERSON I'M INTO BOTH FONDILING AND USING MY KNIVES. ;) SO I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I HAVE TWO FAVORITE'S THE NICA TANTO FOR USE AND THE CALVARY FROM MR. TALL PAUL.:DIF YOU HAVE A FAVORITE YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE,PICTURES WOULD BE EVEN BETTER I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU FELLOW CRK'S :)PEACE OUT

sebenza.JPG

First and favorite, large decorated born 8/26/98.

The small unique design w/pearl inlay sitting in my safe. It will be given to my 7 year old daughter on her 10th birthday.

The Sebenza with Mokume is lovely! I want to make one note, however - the PP stands for "Pre-production" and not "Prototype". The knives marked PP were the first of the run of what was then the new shape, a run that made sure the bugs were out. This is a little different from a prototype which is usually a custom built model, made to show what the knife looks like and to make sure it all fits together! This being said, your knife is still a very collectible item!!

Anne

I must admit to feeling fickle. I absolutely love whatever CRK I happen to have in my pocket. I've got a small sebenza, two Umfaans, and a Mnandi. Working on a large sebenza. It seems that as I carry one of the knives I rediscover its distinct qualities. All are different, but excellent. The next day (or in two or three days), I end up carrying and liking one of the others just as much. Am I the only one to do this?

I have a small plain regular and a 2002 small Box elder inlay and i would say that is my favorite at this time. I do want to purchase a calvary Sebbie from TallPaul.

JK,

Not a Custom, but customized.

The Large NICA 400 Tanto is my EDC at work,
I picked up a Trailing Moon graphic front panel and when I
want a change in looks I throw it on.

Variety is the spice of life!

dave

A LDC-9 and a LDC-109 are two of my mostest favorites !

My #2 Sebbie is a large plain that I had engraved several years ago.

But. . .I have a large plain that I purchased some years ago (that was slightly modified by the original owner) that always takes the # 1 place in my heart. :D

Back