Most unusual use of a khukri....

Swede,

The friendly ribbing between Tsimi and the rest of us has been going on for some time.:) See the "phantom of the khukura" thread, but be warned it is HUGE!!! Jim is crazy, but one of the good guys. Now if he would just admit that he has HIKV and get it over with....;) :p

The only thing I find Crazy about our caveman-friend-researcher is that daumed SHOUTING. OTHERWIZE I FIND HIM VERY NORMAL AND SAN.....
Oh shite! he's gotten to me.....NOOOOOOOO

:D :D :D Sgt.D :D :D :D

Incoherent people seem to be the only ones who will suffer talking to me. Fortunately when I get lonely I can always come here.

;)

Originally posted by Howard Wallace
Incoherent people seem to be the only ones who will suffer talking to me. Fortunately when I get lonely I can always come here.

;)
Howard do you suppose that's why I enjoyed your company as much in person at the 1st Reno Khukuri Khonvention as I do here?;)

Swede -
In another environment, our exchanges with Tsimi might be considered "banter". It has gone on for over 1.200 posts in the "Phantom" thread, developed into its' own colloquial art form, and grown into....well...we're not quite sure. It began with Rusty's discovery of HIKV. Tsimi, as a medical professional, is bound by oath to refute the existence of HIKV, since it can't be seen under a microscope. Our bone of contention with him is his refusal to admit his own infection, and his dastardly ploy to gain new blades by soliciting "test blades" from others, for research into the subject. His "tests" are conducted in a secret cave in Florida. Talk to a local hydrologist, and ponder the implications of that. Tsimi is fun to have around. He has to get up very early for work, and stays cranky all day. His politics are just a little bit left of Ghenghis Khan's, and he hates bathroom doors, but that's another story :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bill Martino
It is living in the cave without enough khukuris that makes Tsimi cranky.

Perhaps Tsimi needs one of those 'bunker buster bombs' dropped on his cave to reduce the overall square footage as well as the amount of wall space?;)

We're faaar away from unusual ways of using s khukri now, aren't we?

But we can talk of unusual ways to use " bunker busters" also. Remodeling caves, you said Yvsa, is there other unusual...wait a minute. Bunker busters are made for that. Not fair Yvsa.Ok I forgive you....:p

Sgt.D

Originally posted by Sgt.D
We're faaar away from unusual ways of using s khukri now, aren't we?

But we can talk of unusual ways to use " bunker busters" also. Remodeling caves, you said Yvsa, is there other unusual...wait a minute. Bunker busters are made for that. Not fair Yvsa.Ok I forgive you....:p

Sgt.D

Thanks Sarge!!!!:D
Probably in reality Tsimi has the most unusual use for a khukuri in waving a twin set of Durba's over his head running through the countryside hollerin, "Durba Lives!!!! Durba Lives!!!!:rolleyes: :eek: :D

Creates a whole new concept of 'cuttin wind.':eek: :barf: ;)

Thanks guys. I don't want to attack anyone, I just saw some posts that were pretty aggresive towards people that have gone out of their way to give me good advice and make me feel welcome.

Just one more question. Has anyone ever seen Tsimi and the Vampire Gerbil in the same place at the same time?

Just a thought...

:eek: :eek: :D

Originally posted by swede79
Just one more question. Has anyone ever seen Tsimi and the Vampire Gerbil in the same place at the same time?

Just a thought...

:eek: :eek: :D

LMRRAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Now That is a thought!!!!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D :D

Just wait until Tsimi sees that!!!!:D

And perhaps Tsimi in drag is in reality Lorena
Bobbit?!?!?!?!LMRRAOA:D

Ok, so I went to the Phantom post. 1257 posts???? You people are SICK!!! Good grief!!! I just looked at the first PAGE!!!

Gotta go see what happens on page 2, you guys are way ahead of me...

" Has anyone ever seen Tsimi and the Vampire Gerbil in the same place at the same time?"

...Well no. But I have seen pix of Tsimi from the Florida Khukuri Konvention and you can see pix of Vampire Gerbil at his web site here. They don't appear even remotely similar to eachother. WHEEEEW! Good thing too! I think I'd rather have Hannibal Lecther as a cellmate than the VG. By comparison, Tsimi is a kindly old researcher. Walosi, Tsimi a medical professional? I thought he worked for the Electric Co.? Unless your thinking along the lines of Dr.Tsimistein or something.

Oh BTW, Vampire Gerbil; can I go out with your daughter
liplick.gif
? ...He always likes it when you ask about the family... HeHeHe

Tisimi was a man of letters, and then HIKV scambled them all. Now he mostly sits around staring at his alphabet soup while making rude noises.

VG, on the other hand may have been scambled from day 1. BTW Bill, if you want to date VG's daughter you've got to start by completing the application on his site. I hear Lorena is usually the chaperon

n2s

Swede,
To put your mind at rest! We just have a good time,right now there are no UBDOTD's, so we go back & forth! No, I'm not crazy, I try to be The catallist for whatever goes at the moment! Only a few things will set me off,one,abuse on my Country,Military,family ,or friends!Can I back up what I feel,yes I can,with retoric,or face to face!Most on this forum,mail each other,or converse on the phone! This is one forum, where you can, let loose after a rough day, get advice,or help,or just sit back & read,smile & shake your head in wonder!Don't make the mistake of thinking this is a no nothing forum, you would be surprised at what some of us know,have done,or what we have seen!Welcome & enjoy,if all you want is info. on K's ,just ask!No ,I.m not pissed, Just wanted to let you know,some are not as insane as they portray!
jim

Back