Mouse Extended use, Really that good or too good to be true?

First let me say that I'm not knocking Spyderco products. My first real knife was a delica, and I loved it up until it came up "missing" one day. Anyhoo, I'm looking for opinions of the Mouse after its been used a while- like those EDC carriers. How does it hold up? Can it take extended use, or does it become tedious to use after a while? I'm really looking at the Mouse because its legal to carry virtually everywhere, and that's what I need. I have a lot of other things I could choose when I'm in a knife friendly location, but I need something that I can trust, and in order for that to happen I have to be able to carry it almost anywhere. Thus, this question. Is the Mouse something I could come to trust as a constant companion, or is it something I'm likely to tire of after the "gee, this thing is small and solid" period wears off?
Please, no flames, I'm just seeking hard, honest answers. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Anthony

Hi Anthony
I have been carrying the Mouse in the watch pocket of my jeans for about a year. Sometimes, I forget it is there until I need to cut something. I touch it up once a week on the 204 using the ultra fine stones. Has never given me any reason to regret my purchase. Lockup is excellant. A great knife.

Jack C

Anthony,
I have a mouse & a co-pilot,haven't had either for a long time! If I had to make a choice between them,"I"would keep the co-pilot! Mouse is nice but I just like the co-pilot better!
jim

Back