Movie Quote!?@? {:->

A: Get Carter

Q:

1 - "You come to beg a truce, you should be on your knees."

2 - "I came to see your face so that I alone may find you on the battlefield. And it will be good of you to mark my face, Saxon, for the next time you see it, it will be the last thing you see on this earth."

1 - "Ahhh, finally, a man worth killing"

Nope... Get Carter may have had that or something similar, but that's not the one I was thinking of.

A: Get Carter

Q:

1 - "You come to beg a truce, you should be on your knees."

2 - "I came to see your face so that I alone may find you on the battlefield. And it will be good of you to mark my face, Saxon, for the next time you see it, it will be the last thing you see on this earth."

1 - "Ahhh, finally, a man worth killing"

King Arthur

"She didn't say stop, she said cop."

You are correct, though you won't live to enjoy the money... :D

...at least I won't have to find out what my left ball tastes like. :barf: .......... :D

Q: "Me? I'm nobody. But you............YOU'RE somebody! ............ BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!!!"

J

Java, you're right, I can hear the quote in my head, but can't remember who said it.

Dennis Christopher had the line - but it may well have been from an older gangster movie as all his memorable lines from this movie were from other movies........

With that clue, I'll give it untill morning and see what pans out.

:D
J

Dennis Christopher had the line - but it may well have been from an older gangster movie as all his memorable lines from this movie were from other movies........

With that clue, I'll give it untill morning and see what pans out.

:D
J

Fade to Black?

Fade to Black?

Fade to Black it is, Rick!!! ..... :thumbup:

Haven't seen much of Cristopher since Breaking Away and this one. He made a excellent psychotic nerd.

Game on, my brother. It's your biscuit! :D

J

Thanks, Sir j.

As an attendee of many a "Little 5", I look back on Breaking Away fondly...

Q: Sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday, but, mister you ain't seen a ray of light since you got here.

Q: Once you have a man with no legs, you never go back, baby!

A: Trading Places, funny movie ;)

Q: "Were these magic grits?
Did you get these grits from the same guy who sold Jack his bean stalk beans?"

G2

A: Trading Places, funny movie ;)

Q: "Were these magic grits?
Did you get these grits from the same guy who sold Jack his bean stalk beans?"

G2

A: My Cousin Vinny

An easy one...

Q: "You have to think about one shot. One shot is what it's all about. A deer's gotta be taken with one shot."

An easy one...
Q: "You have to think about one shot. One shot is what it's all about. A deer's gotta be taken with one shot."

yah not too hard, :)

A: The Deer Hunter

Q: "Yeah, incentives are important. I learned that in rehab."

G2

A. American Werewolf In London

Q. "What is the color of the boat house at Hereford? How should I know!"

A: Ronin

Q: "You wanna talk about an ambush? I ambushed you with a cup of coffee!"

Q: "You wanna talk about an ambush? I ambushed you with a cup of coffee!"

A: Ronin

Q: "I beat you to the buyers, and now I've beat you to the mark. I'm sorry, but I think I picked the wrong guy to be my hero."

G2

A: Assassins

Q: "...And besides, he'd overheard them whispering about how they were only interested in the reward money. With lawmen, it would've been different. They were out there to get a job done and they deserved a fair chance. But not a bounty hunter."

Back