Movie review

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Go see Godzilla Minus One in a theater with great sound đź‘Ť This is my favorite Godzilla variant from all the films!!!! Truly a terrifying presence!!! Seeing as I grew up with the original movies, this is a GREAT evolution of the old style films! Awesome acting, action, and sound score!!!!!!

Hopefully better than Shin Godzilla???? Shin Godzilla was a huge disappointment to me.

I can't think of another Toho Godzilla film that was bad other than Shin.

I've heard really good things about that film. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I've heard it's awesome as well. Unfortunately, there's only one movie theater within an hour of where I live, it's over a mountain pass in winter conditions and it isn't on their schedule. Hopefully it will be available to stream before too long!

I'll watch it. Love a good jungle movie. My favorite jungle movie? Jumanji, Welcome to the Jungle. No telling how many times I've watched the whole movie with about 10X that number watching a few minutes during a timeout during the Chief's game... It's a crackup. I mean Ruby Roundhouse? Love it.

Back