Mrs. Martino--Bawanna--Kamidog--Bookie be here!

Hope all is well in the Cantina. They've finally gotten skin to stay on both legs and I'm out and about after all this time. The VA has been doing great by me and I'm still on the right side of dirt. Having some issues trying to get my account upgraded, but that is a very minor problem. Had a bit of trouble with a certain coyote last December (that shall remain unnamed). Coyotes do not seem to care for dogs, especially those in the 5–6-pound range. But between the late Kesar Lal and myself, the coyote suddenly recognized the folly of his ways and sort of limped off, stage left. Seems that genuine KLVUK of mine likes to chew on things other that tree branches....

Bookie's back! I made a post earlier but not sure where it went. Glad to see my favorite chopper pilot and metal melter back on the forum.

Glad to see that you're still with us! Isn't it about time for another one of your mule stories? 😀

Glad to see that you're still with us! Isn't it about time for another one of your mule stories? 😀
Like WOW! I was just thinking about doing one just this morning about 6:20 since I hadn't butchered Bawanna in some time! Guess I felt I must be getting rusty or that he has been getting off much too easily.

Your voodoo doll has been napping for far too long too. If there's a pin in the shoulder, pull it out will ya. I'm hurting here.

Yep! Great to hear from ya doc! We havent had enough Steve's around here lately. I think they are all here now! Glad you got some skin in the game now! Been there before. I grew some skin for about a year oncr I but better not say why here? Yeah we miss your mule stories! You better start conjuring up something soon!
Dang Coyotes! I got them all over the property. They come to the back fence sometimes but by the time I get back in to grab my pistol they are gone. One day ill catch them. I walk my dogs at night and have to carry for safety. Im not so worried about me but my dogs might be in danger if there are enough of them. Theres some idiot down the road that thinks it cute to feed them so now they are not scared of people. I really dont like shooting critters unless im gonna eat them but Coyotes belong in the wild!

Last edited:
Back