museum

Is that they won't let you stay there for a month gawking....it'd take that long to take in all the various blades they have....truly I believe that this relatively unknown museum would be a "draw" if the outside world knew of it....so YES INDEED, been there...done that...and loved it...:)

I spent a morning there about four or five years ago. I was just leaving a trade show in Orlando, had an afternoon flight, and had a taxi drop me off with a pick up order for two hours before my flight. I had to ask for a paper towel to remove all the nose goo on the display cases from pressing my face up to them! It was a thrill seeing many of the famous historical pieces I had read about before. There were about 50 knives in the "for sale" case at the shop. I took two away with me.

Bruce Woodbury

What a blast! :D

Bruce, I have to tell ya bud, there was still alot of 'nose goo' on those cases...dunno if it was yours or not, but it was there...lol

Never in my life did I expect to see $5000 knives mixed in with $5 knives...it would be nice if someone would organize the collection.

Mel

Well worth the visit if you find yourself anywhere near Orlando. I have to agree with Mel about the organization of it all but nonetheless worth seeing. An interesting part of it to me were the knives other well known knife makers had traded for Randalls. Cooper, Lile and several other well known folks are represented as well as the expected Randalls.

Back