My apologies......

allen456

Hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to take a moment and apologize for my absence lately here on the forums and Instagram. Some of you know, baseball and softball is a big part of my family life. Right now, I spend 5 days a week on the field coaching three teams. Starting next week, I will be going to 7 days a week as me and one of my Co-coaches have picked up three all-star teams to coach that our kids are on. I have felt bad that basically the only post that I have made have been my weekly sales thread. Bare with me during this time. I am still full-time at Fiddleback Forge, making my own knives at night, prepping for BLADE, and coaching all the teams. The goal for all three all-star teams is to head to the World Series in Mississippi this July. Keep your fingers crossed.

I do try to look at every post here and there during the day, everyday, but not necessarily post or reply.

Thank you for your understanding. This picture pretty much sums up why I coach all of the kids.........

Hosted on Fotki

Those young ones are fortunate to have you in their lives. Coaching/Mentoring remains an all too often overlooked yet highly important aspect to the future. We'll see you on the other side

They are only little once and the time goes by very, very quickly. Glad to see your priorities are where they are. :thumbsup:

You definitely don't need to apologize. It's great that you are able and willing to be involved with the kids in this way. Be sure to thank Mrs Swurls because she must really support you behind the scenes.

You definitely don't need to apologize. It's great that you are able and willing to be involved with the kids in this way. Be sure to thank Mrs Swurls because she must really support you behind the scenes.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

lmao

No need to apologize for that. Enjoy the hell out of it while you can!

~Jim

Thank you for giving the best gift of all...your time to these great kids. Wish you well and catch you around when we can!! Thanks for the post, and the pic made me smile.

Oh to hell with all these guys being nice about this.

No mercy. None. Though I admit your absence has permitted me a much needed rest - I actually have the money this week to purchase a few groceries.

No forgiveness, unless there are stacks of pancakes and bacon involved. Bring Phillip.

Oh to hell with all these guys being nice about this.

No mercy. None. Though I admit your absence has permitted me a much needed rest - I actually have the money this week to purchase a few groceries.

No forgiveness, unless there are stacks of pancakes and bacon involved. Bring Phillip.

I guess you have to appreciate the [brutal] honesty. :)

Oh, I'm sure. That was my weak attempt at contributing to the fun. I'll do better next time, hah.

An understandable and very acceptable absence! Good luck with the season, hope you make it to worlds! That's a great picture.

It was awesome to meet you and chat around the campfire this weekend Allen. I look forward to the next time.

Back