My Boker Plus (Krein) Pocket Bowie

Received my Boker Plus Pocket Bowie today:).

Waited a long time for it to come out and was able to buy the last one that was in stock.

What a nice little knife. Probably the only 3 finger grip i own but it works just as fine as a 3,5-4 finger grip knife;).

I really like this Krein design and it has great ergonomics:handshake.
The fit and finish on the blade is great.
Nothing wrong with it.
The kydex sheath had to much retention.
So i could not get the knife in. When i had it in i could not get it out :pso with a little heating from a heat gun it is fine now.

It also comes with a ballchain for neck carry.

So enough talk for now here are some pics.

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

WTF? Oh great....another knife I need! Thanks alot for posting this one bro!:p

Congrats....it looks alot like the Bulldog I just got, even the white liners, just on a smaller scale. Very cool knife you got there!:thumbup:

Looks nice, Ive always liked the customs of these, hafta get me one of these.

Is the g10 finished smooth ? Hard to tell in some pics if its smooth or kind of a gritty texture.

Last edited:
The g10 is gritty but the edges are rounded and the texture is also smoothed so not very gritty like spyderco g10.

This is a really nice strong little knife with a very pointy tip.
The top swedge is almost sharpened.
So if you want it sharp you just have to do some little sharpening and you have 2 sharp edges.

Really nice edc or back up knife.

I just got mine in the mail from knife Center. What a great looking little knife - The fit & finish is excellent and it's a very handy size. I'm hoping it will sell well and perhaps they'll offer it with other colors of G-10. Blue/black, green/black, red, and orange would be nice. :D

I'm not normally a fixed blade knife guy but I plan on putting this cool little blade in my edc rotation. The OAL of the pocket bowie is about 1/2" longer than a closed Spyderco Endura.

I have used mine a lot in the few days i own it.
It's a real user.

I have not tried it as necker yet but for pocket carry it's a real nice little but strong edc.

Back