My first Cold Steel....the Immortal

Ok, it's been a long time coming, and my first Cold Steel arrived a week ago. I admit I totally snagged this based on looks and I'm ok with that. I'm pretty impressed...I like it. First knife to cut me in a while. The blade gets wider near the tip and I wasn't paying enough attention :rolleyes:. That said, it is crazy sharp and I'm enjoying tearing up my pocket :D.

I0wjCrH.jpg

Whelp If you decide you want something More practical Look at an American Lawman, or a Holdout 3/4.

And if you decide you want something less Practical Two Words Folding Kukri.

Congrats! What a lovely choice for a start!
One can always thrust cold steel to deliver as promised.
Very impressive design, no doubt about it.
1Eid_Mar.jpg

I like it. Its definitely the most "stabby" tanto CS that I can think of. Didnt like the design at first but the more I look at the more I appreciate its badassery. I may have to pick one up.

Whelp If you decide you want something More practical Look at an American Lawman, or a Holdout 3/4.

And if you decide you want something less Practical Two Words Folding Kukri.

The Holdout was a fine understated knife. Too bad it s history.

Last edited:
I like it. Its definitely the most "stabby" tanto CS that I can think of. Didnt like the design at first but the more I look at the more I appreciate its badassery. I may have to pick one up.

Do it! It's one cool looking blade :D.

I think the next will be the SR1, but might wait a while after seeing the other thread. An Espada XL is on the list as well.

And for good measure....

3Z3Z2to.jpg

Back