My first pro series... A Turbulence

It's time to blow some fresh breath into this subforum. I've lusted after a Galyean pro series knife for a very long time, every time I would see one for sale I was either too slow, or couldn't afford it, until earlier this week. I got the notification that a pro series Turbulence had just been listed and I immediately said "I'll take it!". Fast forward a few days, and it's finally here, and oh man was the wait worth it. This knife is one of the most incredibly well made knives I have ever had the pleasure of owning. At first, I thought that having to carry tip-down would bother me, but with this knife I can deal with it, because every other bit of it is perfection. Now to only collect a pro series JYD and Lahar...Anyone got a #11 that they'd be willing to part with so I can match? :p Enough of my chatter, it's time for some pictures.

DZIX5Op.jpg

kbFz2oE.jpg

Congrats on finding one of the best flippers in existence. I have 8 of Tim's knives and they're all awesome.

Just got my first one and freaking love it...best flipper I've ever used! That's one of the reasons I had to sell the rassenti to you. It's a keeper!

Back