My first Straight Handles!!!!

Cool! I just got these in the mail today (thanks you know who). Now my SH collection is at least decent, SHBM, SHSH, and SHBA.....

SHSH is 5/16 and is one hefty mother. Now I know what the fuss is about regarding these SH's.

35 Busses, and I now have the "full" (not quite) SH line.....Maybe I can move up to book keeper in the hog club.

I feel like Crocodile Dundee (Crocodile Gundeee?):)

Knife? That ain't no knife....This, this is a knife!

:D

attachment.php
:D

Attachments

• shs.jpg
    shs.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 212
Very Nice! :D Very HOGGISH of you.:D :p :D

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~

Originally posted by nick681
Very Nice! :D Very HOGGISH of you

awww come on nick:D i sent both knives on the same morning both headed to texas, wilco just happened to be home to sign for his!:D

sooo while wilco was oinking it up you missed the postman:grumpy:

yours sits in its little brown box waiting for its new daddy to go pick it up:)

i bet you wish the PO was open till midnight:p

enjoy!!:D

35 peices puts ol wilpork right up there in HOG HEAVEN!

that's a poop load of busse's!!:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by idahoskunk
35 peices puts ol wilpork right up there in HOG HEAVEN!

The most amazing part is I think he's only been collecting for about 2 weeks.... he keeps slopping all the good stuff up so us old HOG's can't find any ;):D:D

That's OK Skunky, my Company Commander gave the company the day off tomorrow. I will be at the Post Office when they open in the morning. :D :D And I will also be here when the mail man comes just in case another package comes in the mail :D .

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~

:) Funny Eric!:) :) Just been collecting since Sept 2002......

on second count, it's 33 busse's.....:(

Wilco, the SHSH (especially the slotted bolt versions :cool: ) is my favorite of all the Busses. As soon as I receive a certain expected package in the next few days I will post some pics as well.

PS. I hope your count of 33 doesn't include a certain PR.. ;) :D

i got a package coming soon from ebay, can't wait to get it and i'll post pics too:cool:

Originally posted by Wilco
35 Busses, and I now have the "full" (not quite) SH line.....Maybe I can move up to book keeper in the hog club.

35! Did you guys see this? 35 and he thinks he is only qualified for low level hog status. Oh brother! What a HOG!!!!

Then he tries to ease the sting by saying it is only 33! Sept 2002 and he has 33! I have been collectiong for a year now and I only have...never mind how many I have, but Wilco is a true hog. :D

yes we saw how he quickly sluffed off a couple, it won't take long before he just faces up to the fact that he's a true

OINKER!

The house acknowledges Wilcoink !!!

Keep your eyes on him boys!!! He's either in denial. . .or he's trying to catch you guys off guard so he can scarf up your INFI when you're not lookin'!!!!
:eek:

No guys, my collection is now complete, I promise, solemnly promise, that I will never buy another Busse blade again!

suckers!

:D :p

I see Customs in WilcOINK's future......Someone has to compete with Eric Porkerson;)

Back