Photos My first UG and damascus, WOW

all i can say is WOW. gonna be hard to take pics of

srAKXe6.jpg
QRf3mdj.jpg
eatysYY.jpg
REzFPPE.jpg

That is a stunning piece. I know it’ll bring a smile to your face each time you use it. And oh, don’t make it a show piece, use that gorgeous knife and it will WOW you even more. CRK can do amazing work to bring a CCG/Unique back to original condition. I’ve sent two CCG’s back and they came back in new condition.
Great score!!!!

That looks amazing. I hope that my first UG will be just as stunning for me as yours is for you. Great choice! :)

That is a stunning piece. I know it’ll bring a smile to your face each time you use it. And oh, don’t make it a show piece, use that gorgeous knife and it will WOW you even more. CRK can do amazing work to bring a CCG/Unique back to original condition. I’ve sent two CCG’s back and they came back in new condition.
Great score!!!!
Oh its gonna be used and carried, no safe queens here! I cant afford to just look at them! I love that none of the function was sacrificed for the art.

E ericlosh - Is that Devin Thomas Raindrop or Chad Nichols Raindrop Damascus? It seems to have a lot of contrast and looks great. Just curious about which version it is.

“Wow” is right. I carry and use a 1/20 blue CF inlay large Seb (a 1/20 2018 show special LE), but mine is PJ when compared to yours. I don’t know if I could bring myself to use something as special as your new UG.

Incredible, amazing pairing of UG and dammy. Keeper. But if not at some point, PM me ;)

^^ It’s a rare occasion when I regret not having unlimited disposable leisure cash, but when I see pix like the ones above it’s definitely one of those occasions.

“Wow” is right. I carry and use a 1/20 blue CF inlay large Seb (a 1/20 2018 show special LE), but mine is PJ when compared to yours. I don’t know if I could bring myself to use something as special as your new UG.
the LE one sounds awesome though, ill have to look it up! I wont carry this or my shamwari on duty as i feel like it has a better chance of getting knocked out of the pocket to never be seen again. I only volunteer so im not out there too much. Use is fine, abuse or getting it lost are not. Also i dont have a lot of knives, 3 folders.

Back