Photos My friend thought this was cute so...

4_INCH_MINI_CLEAVER.jpg

This little guy is a 4" cleaver haha - a lady friend thought it was cute and I got her one from aliexpress and I went round to her house and tried it - absolutely fine - budget steel but I`m fine with that - so I got one too.
The deep pattern of the bumpy blade stop food sticking so works great.
It cuts 4 lbs of onions accurately without needing to use a steel or a touch up on a #400 diamond plate - so job`s a good `un.
It comes with a fitted faux leather pouch as well - cost - less than $6 shipped.

4_INCH_MINI_CLEAVER.jpg

This little guy is a 4" cleaver haha - a lady friend thought it was cute and I got her one from aliexpress and I went round to her house and tried it - absolutely fine - budget steel but I`m fine with that - so I got one too.
The deep pattern of the bumpy blade stop food sticking so works great.
It cuts 4 lbs of onions accurately without needing to use a steel or a touch up on a #400 diamond plate - so job`s a good `un.
It comes with a fitted faux leather pouch as well - cost - less than $6 shipped.
Sorry I can’t use any blade that costs less than $200. A guy’s gotta have his standards. :D

I totally understand ebidis ebidis - I only have one good knife - an English bespoke Savernake 8" caidao in RWL-34 - full tang no rivets with an Asian ebony handle - 2mm thick - 317 grams totally flat profile - It can go through 2"-3" beef bones and coconuts no problem; at HRC - 60, it`s tough. I`ve been offered well over £6K for it.
I give my cars and computers no mercy either - I take them to their limits - and keep them there.
I used to flog really serious Hi-Fi`s in Hong Kong, Macau, Manchester and London and the cheapest stereo I can stand is north of £20K so, like you I have standards.
As an international rep for Sugden I did Hi-Fi exhibitions in 62 countries - had 4 passports.
As a teenager I learned to cater for 300 at a wedding reception using just a dollar Tramonita bendy 5" knife and a potato peeler - nothing else so I`m not a bad workman blaming his tools haha ! - I don`t need an expensive knife to cook.
I cook for 500+ homeless at weekends and all I have is a £10 carbon caidao to prepare 100+ kg of produce - nothing else needed.

Last edited:
I totally understand ebidis ebidis - I only have one good knife - an English bespoke Savernake 8" caidao in RWL-34 - full tang no rivets with an Asian ebony handle - 2mm thick - 317 grams totally flat profile - It can go through 2"-3" beef bones and coconuts no problem; at HRC - 60, it`s tough. I`ve been offered well over £6K for it.
I give my cars and computers no mercy either - I take them to their limits - and keep them there.
I used to flog really serious Hi-Fi`s in Hong Kong, Macau, Manchester and London and the cheapest stereo I can stand is north of £20K so, like you I have standards.
As an international rep for Sugden I did Hi-Fi exhibitions in 62 countries - had 4 passports.
As a teenager I learned to cater for 300 at a wedding reception using just a dollar Tramonita bendy 5" knife and a potato peeler - nothing else so I`m not a bad workman blaming his tools haha ! - I don`t need an expensive knife to cook.
I cook for 500+ homeless at weekends and all I have is a £10 carbon caidao to prepare 100+ kg of produce - nothing else needed.
I was just kidding. I have many budget knives. like you, I appreciate both ends of the spectrum. I Will carry anything that I lthink will get the job done.

I was just kidding. I have many budget knives. like you, I appreciate both ends of the spectrum. I Will carry anything that I lthink will get the job done.
Sorry ebidis - you got me - I feel terrible now and wanna scrub my reply...nevermind...next haha! All the best buddy

Back