"My frist thread" CRKT Gallagher glide and Fulcrum

Has anybody used these two knifes? I just ordered them because I thought the way they open is just a trip. I saw them on Guntalk.tv under the video that said "Wierd Knifes" and I just had to have them but I was curious if anyone else had any experience with them. If you havent you should check out the video and tell me if im the only guy who thinks they would be awesome to have.

I don't really like the glide but when I saw the Fulcrum I just wanted one. If anything just for the novelty of how it opens.

I haven't had the chance (or spare cash) to buy one though.

Still, it would be great if you posted up pictures and a review up when you get them.

What didn't you like about the glide? I wasn't sure about it because it looks a lot slower than a normal knife but I thought it would at least cool to have since I found it for a decent price. When I get them I will try to put some pictures up along with my own review.

Interesting... the fulcrum looks usable, though I'm not at all sure about wanting to try the glide.

Saw these two in the AGRussell catalog. I'd like the GlideLock if it had a decent blade steel rather than AUS4 !!! The Fulcrum is on my "gotta get someday" list.

Back