My Gossman PSK pics :)

Here's my little beauty, just received it 5 minutes ago.

Not only is this my first Gossman knife, I already have Scott working on a PSK Sr with stag handle to match this little fella.
Enjoy!:D

Gossman_PSK%20001.jpg

Gossman_PSK%20002.jpg

Gossman_PSK%20003.jpg

Gossman_PSK%20004.jpg

Gossman_PSK%20005.jpg

Gossman_PSK%20006.jpg

Congratulations. I just got my first a few days ago; their great aren't they? The sheath looks good too.

Dang. Its really pretty. Those handles are stubby. Really a neato look!

VERY nice!:thumbup:

You took pictures FIVE minutes after you got it?? Man, yo don't mess around!

Hell yea I did, I was so anxious to get it

Lol Brett, Your gonna love it.. although it seems a little bulky, it sits really well in the hand.. makes cutting chores that much more enjoyable. :):)

Scott, from now on, I want shotgun on all new knives ;)... hey I can dream can't I?

Hell yea I did, I was so anxious to get it

Lol Brett, Your gonna love it.. although it seems a little bulky, it sits really well in the hand.. makes cutting chores that much more enjoyable. :):)

that's actually what really drew me to the stag handles. I like a beefy handle, a bit rounded, and it looks SOOOO comfy.

Should be a couple weeks.

Looks like I will be in Scott's area on business in June and might be able to pick it up while I'm there. Not sure I trust taking it through check, but we'll see.

Thanks for making me get another PSK. I needed another one...:)

Brett

Thats nice!!! Make sure to post the PSKsr with this one when you get it. Those two should make ya mighty happy.

If your PSK Sr is the same one Scott was working on yesterday, you are in for a real treat! I am more a fan of exotic wood scales, but that stag is eye popping!

I'm still waiting for it, hopefully it should be here by Friday and I'll definitely keep you guys posted! I wont forget to take pictures!

Back