My Little Angel

After scott475's thread about his quest for a Defcon 4, I couldn't resist giving James a call myself. I picked up a horizontal belt sleeve and an upper chest strap to go with this:

Attachments

• daddyslittleangel.jpg
    daddyslittleangel.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,075
Bro,

That is SWEET! Beautiful little piece. I groove the "skittles" look on the handle & sheath...:D
Thanks for sharing. If you ever wanna part with it let me know... ;)

be careful what you wish for Bro Attila :) knowing Recluse ths thing will be on the market in uhm.. 2 days knowing his fickle attitude towards the quest for the perfect knife :D

(ducks under Recluse throwing furniture at me) :)

Snipe:

LMAO! Get ready to dodge that bureau as it's heading your way...:D

Thanks again for the prezzie bro! I emailed you, hope you got the message... :)

I got the message bro.. sorry didnt get back to you was real busy yesterday :p. My life would never be the same without MGS2 and Devil may cry :)

I'm happy Recluse didnt go for his original plan of black spots on red.. but trusth be told I think I want a yellow archangel.

Snipie:

Heh, cool. I know what you mean about the games. I have been on a SEVERE DMC kick! It's just so stylish & kicka$$...! ^_^

I'm looking forward to chatting with ya in email soon. Whenever you got the time is fine.

Black spots on red would have been a tad nutty. I'm glad Recluse didn't go for that! :D

Yellow Archangel...hmmmm. That could work as long as it's not a gaudy shade of yellow, like french's mustard color...ewwwww... :barf:

How about a nice beige? I think that has possibilities... :D

I'm diggin it myself. Are you going to carry this in CA? I'm still debating carry a conceiled fixed blade here...I mean, its illegal, but I'm still considering it.

I've never been too keen on the JSP blade designs, but for some reason they are starting to really appeal to me.

Ted

I was looking for something a little different. Looks like I succeeded. :D Thanks everybody. :)

Ted-

I actually got this piece for open carry. The bag I carry daily is the same colors, so I am going to mount it on that. I went with the unusual pattern in order to "hide it in plain sight."

Sniper-

I think you should get an AA2 in BRIGHT lemon yellow. :p

Ah, I see...that's an interesting idea. Is it a shoulder carry bag? Or some sort of briefcase, backpack? I try not to carry anything valuable in my bags, because I've been known to forget them places.

Ted

Very cool ! :D I have a regular size Angel. . .but left the "frog skin" camo scheme off of mine. . . ;)

What the spec's on the knife and sheath ?

How many frog backs did it take to get it ?

I have a question about the "skittles-look". Would that be the "bubbles" that James has described? I ordered a ArchAngle with od green w/black bubbles. I imagined the bubbles would be much smaller.

Ted:

It's a messenger-style shoulder bag, with a big cover flap, in black and green nylon and black rubber. Not sure what I would recommend for NOT leaving your bag behind, though. ;)

Gig-One:

The knife is about 6 1/2" overall with a 1/8" thick 3" (2.5" sharpened) blade. JSP sharp, of course. :) The sheath is Rigger Coat over kydex. As far as price goes, let's just say that the Little Angel starts at $244.95, and goes up quickly when you add Rigger Coat in multiple colors, antiquing, and several carry systems........:D

Seymour:

Not sure what your piece would look like. When I spoke with James, I specifically requested fairly good sized "dots" of Rigger Coat that did not touch, so the way mine looks is likely not the "standard" appearance. I think he will do pretty much anything you ask, within the limits of the materials.........

Back